NeuroMetabolic Meal Vanilla 540g
- 5400 $54.00
NeuroMetabolic Meal Vanilla 540 g (1.2 lbs)
Product Size: 540 g (1.2 lbs)
Servings Per Container: 15
NeuroMetabolic Meal is a dairy-free, nutrient-rich functional food powder designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for overall wellness. It features a natural pea protein isolate as its protein source, and does not contain casein, lactose or gluten. PaleoMeal® DF is an ideal choice for people with allergies to milk and milk products who must avoid casein or whey proteins, and for those with lactose intolerance.
Highlights of NeuroMetabolic Meal
• Ideal as a meal replacement, with 17 g of protein per one - scoop serving
• Excellent for low carbohydrate diets
• 100% vegetarian
• NatureFolate™ – natural vitamin folates that are found in foods such as spinach and are immediately “active” and bioavailable to the human body. These natural folates are included rather than the potentially harmful synthetic folic acid, which is known to build up in the body as unmetabolized folic acid.
• Stabilized creatine – important for energy reserves and helps to increase muscle mass, strength and endurance. Vegetarians appear to have lower tissue creatine concentrations, since creatine is mostly found in animal foods such as herring, pork, beef, salmon and tuna.
• Glucomannan and fiber – included to support satiety, blood sugar balance and drink texture
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – naturally-occurring fatty acid shown to be useful in supporting proper fat burning, healthy blood sugar levels, and in modulating inflammation.
• Vitamin E in the form of high gamma mixed tocopherols
• Chelated minerals for superior absorption
• Does not contain sucrose, fructose or artificial sweeteners
• Naturally sweetened with the herb stevia, which will not affect insulin levels
• Made with non-GMO ingredients
NeuroMetabolic Meal: Featuring 100% Pea Protein
NeuroMetabolic Meal is made with a natural pea protein concentrate offering a high level of functionality and nutritional benefits. Using a patented protein technology, the production process does not use any chemicals. The raw materials, North American grown yellow peas, are not genetically modified (non-GMO).
• Natural pea protein isolate made from non-GMO (non-genetically modified) North American grown yellow peas
• Produced using no chemical solvents
• Gluten- and grain-free
• Easy to digest
• Excellent array of amino acids, including healthy levels of the important branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Pea protein has an excellent array of amino acids, including high levels of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). While its amino acid profile is similar to whey protein, it is particularly high in arginine, leucine, lysine and tyrosine. Pea protein is a true vegan protein which has excellent digestibility (98%) and is hypoallergenic.
As pea protein has ACE inhibitory activity, it may have a positive effect on the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels. It has also been shown, in rat studies, to have a positive impact on total cholesterol and very low density lipoproteins (VLDL) by stimulating bile acid formation and excretion.
Who could benefit from NeuroMetabolic Meal?
NeuroMetabolic Meal is suggested for:
Nutritional Support for Vegetarians/Vegans
Type II Diabetic Control
Blood Sugar Balance
Recommended Use: 1/2 to 1 scoop of powder per day
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Vermeirssen, et al. In vitro intestinal transport and antihypertensive activity of ACE inhibitory pea and whey digests. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2005 Sep;56(6):415-30.
2. Spielmann J1, Stangl GI, Eder K. Dietary pea protein stimulates bile acid excretion and lowers hepatic cholesterol concentration in rats. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2008 Dec;92(6):683-93.