Heme Support - 120 cap
- 2000 $20.00
Heme Support 120 capsules
Product Size: 120 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container: 120
Heme Support contains a patented iron in the form of iron bis-glycinate, providing 27 mg of elemental iron (150% of RDA). Unlike common forms of supplemental iron, this form of iron carries no electrical charge, making it easier to absorb and less likely to block the absorption of other nutrients, such as vitamin E, ascorbic acid, and calcium. Because Heme Support is a neutral, fully-reacted molecule, it does not break down in stomach acid and is delivered intact to the intestine, where it is easily absorbed. Inorganic iron supplements, such as ferrous sulfate, have low bioavailability and often produce unpleasant gastrointestinal side effects, such as nausea, constipation and gastric upset.
It is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults.
This amino acid chelated iron has a very high absorption rate.*
A true iron chelate from Albion® minerals
• More absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects
• Less potential for iron toxicity
• Does not block absorption of other nutrients
• Iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications:
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Dietary inadequacy (e.g., vegetarianism)
- G.I. malabsorption syndromes (e.g., Celiac, Crohn's)
- Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
- Anemia due to chronic bleeding (e.g., ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.